NEXT Delft is an initiative of a.s.r. real estate on behalf of the ASR Dutch Science Park Fund (DSPF), in collaboration with TU Delft. Together with the university, ASR DSPF acts on further developing the TU Delft Campus. In this collaboration, TU Delft focuses on real estate for its core tasks of education, research and valorisation. ASR DSPF focuses on real estate for commercial parties who want to establish themselves on the TU Delft Campus.
NEXT Delft offers housing for scale-ups and impactful companies from all over the region. Companies that have outgrown the startup phase and want to grow are welcome at NEXT Delft. In this way they remain part of the community and ecosystem on and around the TU Delft Campus. NEXT Delft is an accelerator building, designed to facilitate growth. Connecting is in the DNA of NEXT Delft.
What is being built
With an orientation-dependent facade design, in which heating by solar radiation is prevented while preserving the view and daylighting, NEXT Delft will become a particularly sustainable building, which will receive a BREEAM Excellent certificate upon completion and will be provided with WELL building standard.
- Execution: construction started in October 2020
- Completion: Q1 2022
- In use: Q1 2022
- Investor: a.s.r. real estate on behalf of ASR Dutch Science Park Fund
- Developer: Stone22 Development
- Architect: Ector Hoogstad Architects
- Main contractor: De Vries en Verburg Bouw
- Installer: Schulte & Lestraden
- Constructor: IMd
- Installation advisor: Nieman
Facts & Figures
NEXT Delft is located in the middle of the southern part of the TU Delft campus next to YES!Delft and houses:
- Maker labs
- Co-working spaces
- Delft community spaces
- A high-tech event center
- A publicly accessible catering facility with a sunny outdoor terrace
- An innovative network environment for scale-ups, scientists and corporates
- A community that focuses on interdisciplinary collaboration and knowledge sharing
- A sustainable, smart working environment where investments are made in solar panels, LED lighting and smart building technology aimed at, among other things, air quality, temperature, humidity, health and well-being.
Vragen over dit project op de campus? Neem contact op met team Parkmanagement van Campus and Real Estat