In order to be able to move various functions of the Faculty of Applied Sciences to the Reactor Institute Delft, the location was tackled. The project consisted of new buildings, renovations and the realisation of customer requirements. In addition, specialist lab configurations were moved, in intensive consultation with the users, to minimise nuisance and to optimise planning, due to interdependencies between different phases.
- Completion of realisation phase Labs East (RST Fame)
- DEMO workshop including facilities for the Mössbauerlab
- NMR centre
- RID security room and TU control room
- Tomography Lab
- RID food and beverage facilties
- Crane track including foundation repair experiment hall